Key Download GPS Tracker
One of GPS Bus’s Top Picks, Geotab’s “bottom line” offering is a single “black Box”, easy to install in any vehicle … suitable from small cars to huge trucks and construction equipment. The vehicles performance data and position are recorded automatically and brought to the computer database for processing and storage via the small key (similar to a USB drive) shown. In addition to carrying the data the key can also be used to positively identify who is driving the vehicle and, as an option, force the driver to insert a valid key or the vehicle will be immobilized.
Fleet Management, fleet safety – how can you be sure you are identifying the drivers needing training?
GO Keys are an option with all Geotab GO RF, Live or Engine solutions to allow vehicle PLUS driver performance reporting.
Drivers insert their unique ID key before each trip. An immobilization option will prevent the vehicle from being driven unless a ID key is first inserted.
You are now able to produce driver safety summary reports for risk management of your insured or self-insured fleet. Quickly identify the individuals with speeding, seat belt, after hours, engine idling challenges. Keys can be used for:
Complete flat fee GPS recording kits with keys ready for manual memory download are available from US$499* MSRP with no additional monthly costs.
GPS Bus Performance Ratings: (scale 1 to 10, 1=poor, 10=excellence)
- Initial Investment: 7
- Coverage Area: 7 (world-wide, manual download, no “urban canyon” solution)
- Monthly Cost: 10
- Convenience: 3 (keys must be carried to data collection locations)
- Accuracy: 9 (Industry topping second by second position reporting)
- Reporting: 7 (good quality reporting software, limited to “canned” reports)
- Data Storage: 8 (Customer keeps own data, capacity unlimited)
- Overall Value: 50 GPSBUS Best Buy